|GASOLINE (CUBIC METRES)||GASOIL (CUBIC METRES)||TOTAL CAPACITY (CUBIC METRES)|
This Depot is located in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana
- Serves as the primary receiving depot of BOST
- Serves the Greater Accra, parts of Volta and Eastern Regions
- Total capacity is 215,000 cubic meters made up of
- Gasoline - 90,000 cubic meters and
- Gasoil – 125,000 cubic meters
- The terminal has 15 tanks in all.
- There is an 18-inch bi-directional interconnecting pipeline linking the Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) to the depot for product receipts and export.
- Receipt of product from Vessels is by Conventional Buoy Mooring (CBM) through an 18-inch 12km multiproduct pipeline. Product transfer from the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR) is by dual 6-inch dedicated pipeline.
- The loading gantry has six racks with 18 loading arms.
- Transfer from APD to Akosombo is by Pipeline (TAPP – 86km) and BRV modes
- Transfer from APD to Mami water is through a 6-inch Pipeline within a stretch of 63km .